Shopify SEO OB Designs Australia Shopify Store – Holistic SEO Strategy
We started Shopify SEO strategy with O.B. Designs Baby Toys – Plush Toys – Crochet Blankets Company that operates in Sydney, Australia and serves customers Australia wide.
OB Designs specialises in providing ethically made and designed Soft Plush Toys for babies and toddler. The baby toys are made from the finest materials and all their products are baby safe.
After conducting a thorough marketing analysis we decided to boost some of their most popular products through
- Technical SEO
- On-page SEO
- Off- page SEO
The results were outstanding from the website not being recognised by Google or indexed properly, to reaching page 1 on Google Search results for a number of targeted keywords.
Sales of these products were improving and OB Designs made their return on investment in the first 2 months of implementing the SEO strategy.
Some of the most popular OB Designs Baby Toys are :
- Crochet Baby Blankets that are ethically made from high-quality materials. The natural beige baby blanket is a best seller with its soft texture babies love being wrapped up in. This Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket has been handcrafted by artisans using a technique called crochet. It is a process of creating fabric by interlocking loops of yarn, thread, or strands of other materials using a crochet hook. The name is derived from the French term crochet, meaning ‘small hook’.
- Wooden Teethers – OB Designs Wooden Teethers are non-toxic because they do not contain any BPA, phthalates, lead, latex, or any other potentially harmful chemicals. OB’s Wooden baby teethers are antibacterial because they are made out of wood. One of their most popular wooden teethers are Leesa Lamb Wooden Teether and Beck Bunny Wooden Teether
- Soft Plush Toys – These extra soft toys babies love and each one comes with its own unique and fun personality, you can check out these Australian soft plush toys here.
- Linen Canopy – Handmade from high-end linen high-end Linen Rayon mix for a luxuries feel.
The major products we helped this beautiful toys store optimise are:
SEO that helps your business shine online & makes your website convert!
SEO for your business is the optimisation of your website to benefit from organic traffic that comes from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and YouTube. In plain English, you want your website to be on the first page of Google results page for a keyword, phrase or a topic because that’s where people look and click because the second page of Google “is only good to hide a dead body”.
The SEO Room in Perth tailors its SEO strategies for small businesses depending on needs, business structure, financial objectives, and other factors with the sole aim of ensuring profitability, and scalability.
It’s not cookie cutter, it’s not “take that contract and off you go”, it’s personal! We will ask you a series of serious questions and fun ones too to really understand your business, where it stands and where you would like to take it.
You get to control these decisions, we impose nothing on you. We tailor to your needs and personalise your SEO campaign to suit your goals, objectives and your liking. We do that while serving you barista coffee and maybe some good quality chocolates too, those ones we hide in the last drawer of our desk.
SEO That Converts
We like to approach SEO from a holistic point of view, going beyond keywords, headings, and all other technical jargon, we focus on YOU and YOUR BUSINESS and how can we make your website convert. That’s why we ask to meet up with you to do a full business analysis to tailor a solution for you.
What is Holistic SEO approach you ask?
- It is about understanding your business objectives
- Digging into your business plan, don’t have one? We can help you create one!
- Analysing your competition and how fierce it is.
- Going beyond keywords and focusing on creating a value-based website rather than a keyword based website
- Doing marketing analysis for your business which would set the foundation of your SEO campaign
- Setting local SEO campaigns e.g. if your business is in Perth we will focus on promoting you within your geographical area around Perth or specific suburbs if that’s where you operate.
- Provide you with SEO copywriting that sings to Google while playing the piano to your customers
- Content Marketing based on SEO research
- Offsite SEO – promoting your website outside of your website to gain more traffic and convert well
No Despicable Contracts
Result-oriented rather than an old boring contract that no-one understands!
The basic rule of the thumb in the SEO world is work based on results and value rather than contract based and anonymous on-going costs
SEO Based On Solid Marketing Research
The best SEO tactics are ones that convert. It’s therefore crucial that you base your SEO tactics on conversion rates ‘where the money is.’ That’s why at The SEO Room we do extensive market research to help rank your site for the right keywords which bring traffic and convert the traffic to business.
It’s all about delivering high-quality traffic to your website and turning those hot leads into buying customers.
Why The SEO ROOM is your dream team?
What’s the point of a website if it’s not making you money?! A website is not just pretty little graphics, nice words, and photos.
Your website should be your money making machine, the heart of your business, the love of your customers. If it is not, let’s talk because most likely we would be able to help you make bank.
The SEO Room in Perth, you will get personalised service from Reem and her team where they will meet all your SEO and marketing needs.
Being a small business ourselves, we love personalised services and focus will be on you and your business first, meaning we will strive to make your website shine online and make profits.
The SEO Room adopts a result-oriented approach and believes everything is measured in tangible results.
SEO isn’t based on any spray and pray methods but on marketing research and analysis that digs deep and offers great solutions for your website. The aim is to dig solid foundations so we can define your SEO goals and objectives based on your niche, products, and services, unique selling/serving point (USP), competitor analysis, and Google’s latest algorithms.